Helping Busy Families Eat Healthy in Real Life.
My name is Gina Williams. I am a Certified Health Coach and Nutritional Therapist. I am a graduate of the Sears Wellness Institute and The Academy of Health Sciences. My personal nutrition experiences taught me the healing power of food. Once I was successful I realized that I had found my life’s purpose–to share the knowledge I gained about health and nutrition. I want to you how you can help your family eat well in real life.
My goal is to empower you to reach your health goals for you and your family. And it begins with understanding that health comes with good nutrition and good nutrition is not hard.
You can do this!! It’s not scary and it doesn’t have to involve turning your life upside-down or giving up everything you love. And it’s not about perfection. It’s about doing better this week than you did last week.
Learning to eat and feed your family well is a journey. It’s about setting yourself, your children and your family up for success. It’s about giving your family a start to a life with better health, more happiness and more energy to do the things they love!
Have you ever asked yourself:
- “How can I eat better when I am so busy?”
- “Why can’t I stick to a healthy diet?”
- “How can I convince my kids to eat more vegetables?”
- “What can I do to stop my sugar cravings?”
- “How can I get my child to calm down?”
- “I need more energy and I want to feel better–what can I do?”
Or if with all the hype and headlines have you ever just wanted to know what is healthy? If you have…
…You’re in the RIGHT place!
Here’s How Healthyana Helps You Feel Better, More Energized & More Confident:
- It’s simple. You’ll get a clear understanding of what healthy eating really means.
- It’s quick. You’ll get quick and simple recipes that don’t involve making everything from scratch.
- It’s doable. You’ll get to see first hand what eating well looks like in our busy family life.
- It’s a journey. You’ll see how easy healthy eating can be when you take it one step at a time.